How to use Dota2 account?
VikingDota won't hold any responsibility in case there are any issues that occur if you do not follow the instructions below.
- SSFN file: Due to Valve's new tracking system, please delete the SSFN files before logging in to the account
Go to Steam folder, click on View tab, check Hidden items box
Find all the files that begin with SSFN and delete them
- Steam region: click on update store country and DO NOT ADD any kind of funds while you are using the account in the first 1 month (for region updating). Valve's tracking system requires you to have 3-4 weeks of continuously playing records on your IP before you can add any kind of funds into the account. We won’t hold you responsible if there is an issue that occurs because you didn’t follow the instruction.
Open your Steam and go to Account details
Follow the instruction
- 3rd party program: TURN OFF all of the 3rd party programs before logging in to the account cause those programs might conflict with the Valve security system and get the account banned. (Riot Vanguard, Garena, EpicGame, anti-virus, etc.)
- Steam issue and ticket: if you have any issue with Steam that leads to a Steam ticket, DO NOT ticket or reply to a Steam ticket on your own, please come back to us so we can help you with the full information. We hold no responsibility if you do not follow the instructions.
- Firstly you need to log in steam. If you need steam guard code, it’s in the email that come along with the account. If Gmail asked for recovery email, click on “Confirm your recovery email” (do not choose the option to send code to Recovery email) and type the recovery/backup email you find in the account info section). Open Dota 2 and check MMR, conduct...
- Secondly, go to the Setting section, change your contact email address and Steam password
- Changing Email:
Go to Account details
Click on Change my email address
Click on I no longer have access to this phone number
Click on email an account verification code to the email
Get the code from email and put it here
Enter your new email address, get the code from new email address and click Confirm
- Changing password
Find Change my password in Account details
Go through the same process to get the code to your email
Enter the code you get in the email, then setup your new password